These ducts are actually connected to vents (also known as registers or grilles) that are positioned all over the house either on the floor or in the ceiling. These registers push the warm air into every room of the house.
Ducted gas heater installation is the most preferred solution for heating your home in Australia. Why? Because it’s the most cost-effective way to heat up your home.
Heat Your Entire House Cost-Effectively with Ducted Heating Installation
We supply a replacement service for existing ducted heaters either in the ceiling or external. As we are Service specialists, we are unable to do complete new installations due to our other commitments.
Here are some excellent benefits you can enjoy from a ducted gas heating system:
- A ducted gas heating system is a lot more efficient way of producing heat for your living space compared to any other system including electrical heaters. You can easily enjoy energy savings of up to 30%.
- The air blowers that push the heat to the air vents use variable speed technology. This ensures that the air is sufficiently heated at the time of entry. As the set temperature is reached, the fan speed will come down to maintain the set temperature in every room separately.
- The electronic ignition ensures that commencing the heat is completely safe. You won’t have to worry even one bit. In fact, it’s totally safe to commence heating even when no one is present.
Why Choose Us for Heating Installation in Melbourne?
- Licensed gas fitters.
- Heating installation specialists with years of experience.
- Five-star after sales service and customer care.
- In-house team of experienced technicians.
- Our installation staff have been in the industry for more than 25 years.
- Hundreds of efficient and affordable installations.
- 5-year warranty on installation.
- We recommend either Brivis or Braemar as the best heaters available.
- Gas heating service and repairs also offered for all major brands.
Schedule an Appointment Today
Here at Craig’s Gas & Plumbing, we take each installation job seriously and give our complete attention. We begin with a complete assessment of your requirements and your property to assure you of a quality installation.
Click here to request a quote or call (03) 9379 1733 now to book an appointment.